* Distances listed are direct linear distances, actual travel distance may be different.|
Looking for relaxing getaway, but love the convenience of your recreational vehicle? Then Iron Horse RV Resort in Elko, NV is the place for you!|
Nestled in the heart of cowboy country, Iron Horse RV Resort in Elko, NV is the perfect place to enjoy your next vacation. With November bringing the most rain, most of the year sees mild precipitation. This is great for outdoor adventures without a chance of being rained out. In the depths of winter we see daytime highs in the 30's with overnight temperatures down to the 10's. The summer brings daytime temperatures in the 90's, and gorgeous evenings around 50 degrees. Come down to the pool on a warm day to cool off and visit with other resort guests, or take advantage of one of the many nearby attractions…
1. HISTORICAL TOURS & GHOST TOWNS - Experience the traditions of the Old West... Western Folklife Center, California Trail, Sherman Station, NE Nevada Museum, Jarbridge, Tuscarora, Metropolis, Midas, and more...
2. GAMING - Enjoy one of the many casinos in Elko, NV. Complementary shuttles are available.
3. ADVENTURE - With over 100 miles of unrestriced offroad trails, Elko, NV is ripe for outdoor adventure... 4 Wheel Driving, ATVing, Snowmobiling, Heliskiing, Scenic Drives, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Ruby Mountains, Lamoille Canyon, Hunting, Fishing, Boating, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding and more...
4. GOLD MINE TOUR - See the largest gold mine in the western hemisphere!
Don't have an RV? Enjoy all the comforts of home in our spacious cottages! Clean, comfortable, and fully furnished- our cottages are the perfect place to kick back and relax while you enjoy your vacation or business trip. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. Whatever you are looking for- Iron Horse RV Resort has got you covered!