hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Montana > Granite County > Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, Montana

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Tent camping is available
Pets are allowed

There are tent sites here at Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay where you could raise that tent. You can take those old hamsters, pets are permitted. The workforce that manages this campground and a nice variety of exciting things makes the journey here worthwhile. If you go for the outdoors, you won’t be let down; there's whitewater paddling, swimming, hiking, and fishing, so perhaps you want to stay for a while.
There's such a great deal of things to do in the vicinity of Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, and it is a very wonderful campground. The glorious local attractions and the close by outdoors recreation
 
    will absolutely have you coming back repeatedly.
Montana is a wonderful location for campers.
Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay is a top choice campground with people of Philipsburg. Ready to raise that tent; Deerlodge - Philipsburg
 Bay in Montana is exactly the location.
Discovery Ski, the close by ski mountain has 6 lifts and gets 17 feet of white snow yearly on its 48 ski runs. The altitude difference is 1,670 feet at Discovery Ski. Discovery Ski is a perfect ski mountain, everybody enjoys it. 45% of the ski runs are green and blue and fitting for kids and beginners. The rest of the 480 acres of skiing land, 55%, consists of red and black ski runs. Going for a hike on the Boulder Lakes Trail is always a tremendous adventure; Georgetown Lake Dam has good water scenery. The Maloney Trail Number 5 offers hiking at its best, and since you're here, you could check out North Fork Flint Creek. This campground has
 
so much amusing stuff to offer. Head out on the wonderful water at Moose Marina, and don't leave Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay without first going for a hike along the Combination Trail Number 3.  

Drummond Motel, Drummond

24 miles away
  
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, Butte

34 miles away
  
Travelodge Deer Lodge Montana, Deer Lodge

40 miles away
  
Americas Best Value Inn Butte, Butte

48 miles away


Other campgrounds near Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, Montana:

   Deerlodge - Lodgepole, Philipsburg, 0 miles away
      
   Philipsburg Bay, Philipsburg, 0 miles away
      
   Rainbow Bay, -blank-, 0 miles away
      
   Pebble Beach Campground, Deer Lodge County, 0 miles away
      
   Piney Campground, Granite County, 1 miles away
      
   Lodgepole - Georgetown Lake, Philipsburg, 1 miles away
      
   Badger Bay Campground, Granite County, 1 miles away
      
   Flint Creek Campground, Granite County, 1 miles away
      
   Dentons Point Campground, Granite County, 2 miles away
      
   Georgetown Lake Lodge, Anaconda, 2 miles away
      

Marinas near Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, Montana:

   Moose Marina, Anaconda, 2 miles away


Paddling Rivers Near Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, Montana:

   Rock Creek, Missoula County, 16 miles away
      Class II-III - 50 miles long (Middle and West Fork confluence to Clark Fork River)


Public Lands near Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, Montana:

   Lost Creek State Park, Montana, 21 miles away

   Deerlodge National Forest, Montana, 23 miles away

   Beaverhead National Forest, Montana, 28 miles away

   Beavertail Hill State Park, Montana, 32 miles away


Trails near Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, Montana:

   Boulder Lakes Trail, Granite County, 14 miles away

   Lower Willow Creek Trail Number Four, Granite County, 14 miles away

   Combination Trail Number 3, Granite County, 15 miles away

   Black Pine Ridge Trail Number 6, Granite County, 16 miles away

   Maloney Trail Number 5, Granite County, 18 miles away

   Black Pine Trail, Granite County, 19 miles away

   Hi Line Trail, Granite County, 20 miles away


Lakes Near Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, Montana:

   Georgetown Lake, Granite County, 1 miles away

   Storm Lake, Deer Lodge County, 7 miles away

   Moose Lake, Granite County, 18 miles away


Current weather conditions at Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay, Montana
WXPort

Local climate location: PHILIPSBURG RANGER STN 7 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Butte-Silver Bow, Montana
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Butte-Silver Bow, Montana, the metro area neareast to Deerlodge - Philipsburg Bay. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Montana Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Montana

Granite County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Granite County

Books about campgrounds in Montana
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Montana.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.