hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Wisconsin > Iron County > Wren Falls

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Wren Falls, Gogebic Range, Wisconsin

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Restrooms

Obviously there are restrooms here. Wisconsin has so many things to offer nature lovers. There's more to do near Wren Falls other than just hanging out such as swimming, fishing, playing golf, and whitewater paddling, so you won’t run out of things to do.
This campground is located in the delightful Gogebic Range. Scores of folks stay at this campground to be in the vicinity of Copper Falls State Park. At Wren Falls entertaining stuff to do is plentiful, and to be here is nice fun any time.
Wren Falls is a campground that is incredibly prized by the residents of Upson. All the joyful people and all the entertaining stuff to
 
    do are rather amazing.
Alright, it's time you went on a camping trip, don't you think? Wren Falls in Wisconsin is such a nice spot. So many local attractions and the nearby outdoors recreation will absolutely have you coming back
 again and again.
Whitecap Mountain is a pleasant ski hill, everybody likes it. 63% of the runs are green and blue and fitting for children and novices. The rest of the 500 acres of skiing territory, 37%, consists of demanding runs. The 17 feet of ice cold snow that fall every season at the nearby ski hill Whitecap Mountain is fine. Whitecap Mountain has 8 good ski lifts, a pleasant 400-foot drop from top to bottom, and 43 runs. The Highway 169 to Potato River Road section on Potato River is a close by type II-IV(V) whitewater part, 6.5 miles from start to finish. You are likely to get wet paddling this part of Potato River, so you should be set for that. Whitewater rapids are perilous
 
occurrences, so you should check circumstances before heading out. A day on the slopes of Whitecap Mountain is just what you need; this is a popular spot for people from Upson.  

Days Inn Hurley, Hurley

22 miles away
  
Americas Best Value Inn Ironwood, Ironwood

24 miles away
  
Comfort Inn Ironwood, Ironwood

24 miles away
  
AmericInn Ashland, Ashland

25 miles away


Other campgrounds near Wren Falls, Gogebic Range, Wisconsin:

   Potato River Falls, Saxon, 3 miles away
      
   Frontier, Saxon, 7 miles away
      
   Upson Community Park, Upson, 7 miles away
      
   Weber Lake County Park, Upson, 8 miles away
      
   Saxon Harbor County Park, Saxon, 9 miles away
      
   Copper Falls State Park, Mellen, 9 miles away
      
   Wildwood Haven Resort and Campground, Mellen, 10 miles away
      
   Waverly Campground, Ashland County, 11 miles away
      
   Marian City Park, Glidden, 14 miles away
      
   Little Girls Point County Park, Hurley, 14 miles away
      

Paddling Rivers Near Wren Falls, Gogebic Range, Wisconsin:

   Potato River, Iron / Ashland County, 3 miles away
      Class II-IV(V) - 6.5 miles long (Highway 169 to Potato River Road)

   Tyler Forks, Iron County, 3 miles away
      Class II-III+(IV) - 7.6 miles long (Moore Park to Vogues Road)

   Potato River, Iron County, 4 miles away
      Class I-IV - 7.2 miles long (Foster Falls to Highway 169)

   Tyler Forks, Ashland County, 7 miles away
      Class II-IV - 1.8 miles long (Gehrman Creek to Brownstone Falls)

   Potato River, Iron County, 7 miles away
      Class II-III(IV) - 6.1 miles long (Upson Falls to Foster Falls)


Public Lands near Wren Falls, Gogebic Range, Wisconsin:

   Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, Bayfield - WI, 29 miles away
      
   Copper Falls State Park, Wisconsin, 9 miles away

   Island Lake, Michigan, 16 miles away

   Big Bay State Park, Wisconsin, 22 miles away

   Chequamegon National Forest, Wisconsin, 31 miles away

   Flambeau River State Forest, Wisconsin, 36 miles away


Golf Courses Near Wren Falls, Gogebic Range, Wisconsin:

   Mellen Country Club, High Bridge, 16 miles away

   Eagle Bluff Golf Club, Hurley, 18 miles away


Lakes Near Wren Falls, Gogebic Range, Wisconsin:

   Lake Six, Iron County, 18 miles away


Current weather conditions at Wren Falls, Gogebic Range, Wisconsin
WXPort

Local climate location: ASHLAND EXP FARM 5 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Merrill, Wisconsin
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Merrill, Wisconsin, the metro area neareast to Wren Falls. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Wisconsin Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Wisconsin

Iron County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Iron County

Books about campgrounds in Wisconsin
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Wisconsin.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.