hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > New Mexico > Lincoln County > Skyline

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Skyline, Sacramento Mountains, New Mexico

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Tent camping is available
Cabins
Restrooms
Store
Picnic and Barbecue area is available

Activities: hiking and horseback riding

Restrooms are of course at your disposal. You've been indoors for too long, you've got to get out of the house, and Skyline in New Mexico is the outdoors at its best. Skyline is a campground relatively frequently visited by folks from Nogal.
As if Skyline wasn't sufficient, you can also go swimming, hiking, fishing, and playing golf, so running out of exciting things to do won’t happen. There's such a large number of things to do near Skyline, and if you're seeking a delightful location to go for a camping
 
    trip, this is a great choice.
The staff of this delightful campground and the great quality of everything here have people coming from all over. Skyline is a good campground to use as a base while enjoying the Sacramento Mountains.
 This sector of New Mexico has a delightful deal of outdoors activities available.
The great variety of local attractions and the close by outdoors recreation will absolutely have you coming back over and over.
Ski Apache is a wonderful ski area, everybody likes it. 55% of the trails are intermediate or beginner and suited for little ones and novices. The rest of the 750 acres of skiing area, 45%, consists of challenging trails. Ski down the 55 trails of Ski Apache; this ski area has a drop of 1,900 feet. Ski Apache has 11 ski lifts and receives on average 15 feet of snow per season. What nicer way to take pleasure in a day than with a perfect game of mini golf at Pillow's Funtrackers.
 
You're sure to stumble upon some good folks from Nogal here, and Monjeau Peak is a peak you can see from Skyline.  

High Country Lodge, Alto

4 miles away
  
MCM Elegante Lodge And Suites, Ruidoso

4 miles away
  
Village Lodge Suites, Ruidoso

6 miles away
  
Comfort Inn Midtown, Ruidoso

6 miles away


Other campgrounds near Skyline, Sacramento Mountains, New Mexico:

   Skyline Campground I, Otero County, 0 miles away
      
   Skyline Campground II, Lincoln County, 0 miles away
      
   Monjeau Campground, Lincoln County, 1 miles away
      
   Eagle Creek, Alto, 1 miles away
      
   Oak Grove Campground, Lincoln County, 2 miles away
      
   Eagle Creek RV Resort, Alto, 2 miles away
      
   Bonito Lake - South Fork, Nogal, 2 miles away
      
   Bonito Lake - Westside, Nogal, 2 miles away
      
   Lincoln - South Fork Campground, Nogal, 2 miles away
      
   Eagle Lake Recreation Area - Mescalero Apache, Alto, 2 miles away
      

Public Lands near Skyline, Sacramento Mountains, New Mexico:

   White Sands National Monument, Holloman AFB - NM, 37 miles away
      
   Lincoln National Forest, New Mexico, 35 miles away

   Oliver Lee Memorial State Park, New Mexico, 40 miles away


Trails near Skyline, Sacramento Mountains, New Mexico:

   North Eagle Trail, Lincoln County, 0 miles away

   Crest Trail, Lincoln County, 1 miles away

   Wet Mills Trail, Lincoln County, 2 miles away

   Cedar Creek Trail, Lincoln County, 2 miles away

   Dry Mills Trail, Lincoln County, 2 miles away

   Perk Ridge Trail, Lincoln County, 4 miles away

   Bluefront Trail, Lincoln County, 5 miles away


Golf Courses Near Skyline, Sacramento Mountains, New Mexico:

   Kokopelli Golf Tennis & Social, Alto, 4 miles away

   Links At Sierra Blanca, Ruidoso, 6 miles away

   Cree Meadows Public Golf Course, Ruidoso, 6 miles away

   Outlaw Club At Lincoln Hill, Alto, 8 miles away

   Valle Del Sol Golf Course, Carrizozo, 17 miles away


Lakes Near Skyline, Sacramento Mountains, New Mexico:

   Bonito Lake, Lincoln County, 2 miles away


Current weather conditions at Skyline, Sacramento Mountains, New Mexico
WXPort

Local climate location: CARRIZOZO AIRPORT 13 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Alamogordo, New Mexico
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Alamogordo, New Mexico, the metro area neareast to Skyline. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  New Mexico Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in New Mexico

Lincoln County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Lincoln County

Books about campgrounds in New Mexico
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in New Mexico.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.