hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Minnesota > Blue Earth County > Rapidan Dam County Park

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Rapidan Dam County Park, Minnesota

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Tent camping is available
Fishing
Playground
Restrooms
Store
Picnic and Barbecue area is available
Tap Water
Bait and tackle

Activities: fishing, hiking, nature trail, biking and canoeing

There are water hookups. At Rapidan Dam County Park enjoyable stuff to do is bountiful; it's one of those locations where everything is good.
Minnesota has such a vast number of things to offer nature lovers. Such a great choice of attractions and the great variety of outdoors recreation are guaranteed to keep you coming back repeatedly.
Many people stay here for the purpose of being close to Minneopa State Park. Rapidan
 
    Dam County Park is esteemed by the people of Garden City. You really can't be in a building every day; you need to get out of the house sometimes; Rapidan Dam County Park in Minnesota is the outdoors at its finest.
If you have
 a thing about the outdoors, you won’t be saddened; there's relaxing, and playing golf, so you won’t get bored.
Ski down the 19 ski runs of Mount Kato; this ski hill has a vertical drop of 240 feet. Mount Kato has 8 good ski lifts and boasts on average 4 feet of snow per winter. Mount Kato is a tremendous ski hill, everyone enjoys it. 83% of the ski runs are beginner and intermediate and fitting for children and learners. The rest of the 55 acres of skiing land, 17%, consists of challenging ski runs. Minneopa State Park is worth a visit if you're at Rapidan Dam County Park; a magnificent scene to bowl right next door to Rapidan Dam County Park is Bowlero Lanes. If you're going to Rapidan
 
Dam County Park from Garden City, you won't be the only one; if you're a golfer then a tremendous close by course is North Links Golf Course.  

Super 8 Mankato, Mankato

8 miles away
  
Days Inn Mankato, Mankato

8 miles away
  
Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown, Mankato

8 miles away
  
Best Western Hotel & Restaurant, Mankato

8 miles away


Other campgrounds near Rapidan Dam County Park, Minnesota:

   Minneopa State Park, Mankato, 4 miles away
      
   Shady Oaks Campground, Garden City, 4 miles away
      
   Daly Park - Blue Earth County Park, Mapleton, 5 miles away
      
   Land of Memories Park, Mankato, 6 miles away
      
   Cedar Grove Campground, Lake Crystal, 8 miles away
      
   Daly County Park, Mapleton, 13 miles away
      
   Natural Bridges, Winnebago, 14 miles away
      
   Cambria, Courtland, 15 miles away
      
   Riverside Park, Saint Peter, 16 miles away
      
   Lake Washington Park, Kasota, 17 miles away
      

Public Lands near Rapidan Dam County Park, Minnesota:

   Minneopa State Park, Minnesota, 5 miles away

   Flandrau State Park, Minnesota, 26 miles away

   Minnesota Valley State Park, Minnesota, 39 miles away


Golf Courses Near Rapidan Dam County Park, Minnesota:

   Minneopa Golf Club, Mankato, 4 miles away

   North Links Golf Course, North Mankato, 5 miles away

   Mankato Golf Club 10th Tee, Mankato, 8 miles away

   Terrace View Golf Course, Mankato, 11 miles away

   Mankato Golf Club, Mankato, 11 miles away


Current weather conditions at Rapidan Dam County Park, Minnesota
WXPort

Local climate location: MANKATO 7 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Mankato-North Mankato, Minnesota
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Mankato-North Mankato, Minnesota, the metro area neareast to Rapidan Dam County Park. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Minnesota Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Minnesota

Blue Earth County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Blue Earth County

Books about campgrounds in Minnesota
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Minnesota.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.