hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Michigan > Crawford County > Camp Grayling - MI ARNG

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Camp Grayling - MI ARNG, Michigan

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Tent camping is available
RV hookups are available
Campfires are allowed
Fishing
Boating
Playground
Restrooms
Showers
Store
Restaurant
Picnic and Barbecue area is available
WIFI is available
Tap Water
Cable TV hookups

Activities: fishing, hiking, biking, canoeing and golf

Restrooms are as expected on hand, and showers are offered at Camp Grayling - MI ARNG. A lot of folks camp here so they can go to N. Higgins Lake State Park. Can't wait to raise that tent of yours; Camp Grayling - MI ARNG in Michigan is just the place. Water hookups are available here.
At Camp Grayling - MI ARNG
 
    exciting stuff to do is plentiful, and what a perfect place for camping it is.
All the delightful local attractions close by and the delightful variety of outdoors recreation are sure to keep you coming back over and over.
 Camp Grayling - MI ARNG is a very popular campground with residents of Grayling. Famous Michigan generosity and the extremely perfectly managed facilities are rather fantastic.
This segment of Michigan has a perfect deal of outdoors activities offered. Hanson Hills, the close by ski resort has an elevation difference of 225 feet; this ski resort has 5 good ski lifts, and 5 feet of snow every winter covering its 11 runs. Hanson Hills is a wonderful ski resort, everyone likes it. 90% of the runs are green and blue and well suited for children and learners. The rest of the 125 acres of skiing land, 10%, consists of black and red runs. Skyline Ski Slide is prized by skiers; it has 80% green
 
and blue trails and 20% red and black trails. A total of 13 acres of skiable land in all. The 210 feet of elevation difference at close by Skyline Ski Slide is sheer enjoyment.  

Woodland Motor Lodge, Grayling

5 miles away
  
Super 8 Grayling, Grayling

5 miles away
  
Ramada Grayling Hotel And Conference Center, Grayling

5 miles away
  
Days Inn Grayling, Grayling

5 miles away


Other campgrounds near Camp Grayling - MI ARNG, Michigan:

   Lake Margrethe State Forest Campground, Grayling, 3 miles away
      
   Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Grayling, 4 miles away
      
   Manistee River Bridge State Forest Campground, Grayling, 6 miles away
      
   North Higgins Lake State Park, Higgins Lake, 6 miles away
      
   Happi Days Campground, Frederic, 6 miles away
      
   Upper Manistee River State Forest Campground, Grayling, 7 miles away
      
   Au Sable State Forest - Upper Manistee River, Grayling, 8 miles away
      
   Goose Creek State Forest Campground, Grayling, 8 miles away
      
   Hartwick Pines State Park, Frederic, 8 miles away
      
   Au Sable River State Forest Campground, Grayling, 8 miles away
      

Marinas near Camp Grayling - MI ARNG, Michigan:

   Houghton Lake Marina, Houghton Lake, 12 miles away

   West-Shore-Marina, Houghton Lake, 12 miles away

   Lapham's Marina, Houghton Lake, 15 miles away


Public Lands near Camp Grayling - MI ARNG, Michigan:

   N. Higgins Lake State Park, Michigan, 6 miles away

   Hartwick Pines State Park, Michigan, 9 miles away

   S. Higgins Lake State Park, Michigan, 12 miles away

   Otsego Lake State Park, Michigan, 16 miles away

   Wilson State Park, Michigan, 30 miles away


Golf Courses Near Camp Grayling - MI ARNG, Michigan:

   Fox Run Country Club, Grayling, 4 miles away

   Grayling Country Club, Grayling, 5 miles away

   Ye Olde Country Club, Roscommon, 12 miles away

   The Fox, Roscommon, 13 miles away

   Wilderness Valley Black Forest Golf, Gaylord, 13 miles away


Lakes Near Camp Grayling - MI ARNG, Michigan:

   Lake Margrethe, Crawford County, 1 miles away

   Higgins Lake, Roscommon County, 9 miles away

   Blue Gill Lake, Crawford County, 11 miles away

   Bear Lake, Kalkaska County, 12 miles away

   Heart Lake, Otsego County, 14 miles away


Current weather conditions at Camp Grayling - MI ARNG, Michigan
WXPort

Local climate location: GRAYLING 27 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Cadillac, Michigan
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Cadillac, Michigan, the metro area neareast to Camp Grayling - MI ARNG. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Michigan Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Michigan

Crawford County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Crawford County

Books about campgrounds in Michigan
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Michigan.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.