hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Idaho > Jefferson County > Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2, Idaho

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Fishing
Cabins
Fishing trips are available

Activities: fishing and fly fishing

Idaho is a delightful place for outdoors people.
Among the things you can do in close proximity to Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2 are playing golf, hiking, and whitewater paddling, so you won’t get bored. Alright, it's time for camping, so what do you say? Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2 in Idaho is exactly the place.
The delightful people who control this place and all the enjoyable stuff to do are in themselves reason enough to come here. There's such an incredible array of things to do close to Tex Creek Wildlife Management
 
    Area - Site 2, and it is a fun place for everyone.
The great choice of local attractions, and the great variety of outdoors recreation will make you happy you came. Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2 is very popular with
 the folks from Ririe.
The nearby ski hill Kelly Canyon has 8 feet of wonderful snow every year. Kelly Canyon has 5 ski lifts that serve its 26 slopes; the altitude difference is 1,000 feet. Kelly Canyon is a fine ski hill, everybody loves it. 80% of the slopes are intermediate or beginner and fitting for little ones and learners. The rest of the 740 acres of skiable territory, 20%, consists of challenging slopes. A glorious game of mini golf is always enjoyable at 7 N Ranch Resort, and why not have a look at close by Chicken Creek while you're here at Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2. The skiing at Kelly Canyon is magnificent, and if you're a golfer then a delightful nearby course
 
is Cedar Park Golf Course. This is in fact a good campground. Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2 is not far at all from Ririe.  

SpringHill Suites Rexburg, Rexburg

21 miles away
  
Magnuson Hotel Rexburg, Rexburg

21 miles away
  
Super 8 Rexburg, Rexburg

21 miles away
  
AmericInn Rexburg, Rexburg

21 miles away


Other campgrounds near Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2, Idaho:

   Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 1, Ririe, 1 miles away
      
   Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Trail Creek 1, Ririe, 1 miles away
      
   Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Trail Creek 2, Ririe, 2 miles away
      
   Wolf Flats, Ririe, 6 miles away
      
   Wolf Flats, Ririe, 6 miles away
      
   Kelly's Island, Ririe, 8 miles away
      
   Table Rock Group, Ririe, 8 miles away
      
   Newby's 7N Ranch Resort, Ririe, 9 miles away
      
   Mt River Ranch, Ririe, 9 miles away
      
   Juniper County Park, Ririe, 9 miles away
      

Paddling Rivers Near Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2, Idaho:

   Teton River, Fremont County, 23 miles away
      Class II-III - 6.3 miles long (Teton Dam site to Teton Forks)

   Blackfoot River, Caribou / Bingham County, 25 miles away
      Class III - 10 miles long (Blackfoot Dam to Cutthroat Creek Campground)

   Blackfoot River, Bongham County, 27 miles away
      Class IV - 8 miles long (Trail Creek Bridge to Cedar Creek Close to Aldridge)

   Blackfoot River, Bingham County, 27 miles away
      Class II - 12 miles long (Cutthroat Trout Campground to Trail Creek Bridge)

   Snake River - South Fork, Bonneville County, 30 miles away
      Class II - 43 miles long (Palisades Dam to Launch Site East of Poplar)


Public Lands near Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2, Idaho:

   Grand Teton National Park, Moose - WY, 61 miles away
      

Trails near Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2, Idaho:

   Carlton Cutoff Trail, Madison County, 18 miles away


Golf Courses Near Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2, Idaho:

   Cedar Park Golf Course, Rigby, 17 miles away


Current weather conditions at Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2, Idaho
WXPort

Local climate location: ST ANTHONY 14 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Idaho Falls, Idaho
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Idaho Falls, Idaho, the metro area neareast to Tex Creek Wildlife Management Area - Site 2. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Idaho Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Idaho

Jefferson County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Jefferson County

Books about campgrounds in Idaho
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Idaho.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.