hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Iowa > Scott County > West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground, Iowa

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Restrooms
Showers
Tap Water

Needless to say there are restrooms here, and there are showers here at West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground. Water hookups are available here. West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground is often visited by the people in Davenport.
Some people select West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground to be close to Wildcat Den State Park. It's completely out of the question to run out of cool stuff to do right next door to West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground; when you have spent some time here you will feel like a whole new person.
There's more to do next to West Lake County Park - Summit Camp
 
    Ground other than just hanging out such as playing golf, fishing, and swimming, so you won’t run out of things to do. So many local attractions and all the outdoors recreation will definitely have you coming back persistently.
 Iowa is a pleasant outdoors state. The workforce of this pleasant campground and the satisfactorily looked after facilities have folks coming from all over.
Ski Snowstar Winter Sports Park is a good ski hill, everybody enjoys it. 70% of the runs are intermediate or beginner and suitable for kids and learners. The rest of the 28 acres of skiable territory, 30%, consists of advanced and expert runs. The close by ski hill Ski Snowstar Winter Sports Park gets 3 feet of snow every year. Ski Snowstar Winter Sports Park has 7 great ski lifts that serve its 15 runs; the drop is 262 feet. Everybody loves Wildcat Den State Park; if you are trying to locate a bowling alley close by, Thirty Lanes
 
Bowling is next to West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground. West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground is not far at all from Davenport.  

Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport, Davenport

5 miles away
  
Days Inn Davenport IA, Davenport

6 miles away
  
Days Inn Walcott Davenport, Walcott

7 miles away
  
Holiday Inn ROCK ISLAND - QUAD CITIES, Rock Island

8 miles away


Other campgrounds near West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground, Iowa:

   West Lake County Park - Park Terrace Camp Ground, Davenport, 1 miles away
      
   West Lake Park, Davenport, 1 miles away
      
   Lakeside Manor Park, Davenport, 1 miles away
      
   Buffalo Shores, Buffalo, 5 miles away
      
   Interstate RV Park, Davenport, 5 miles away
      
   Cummins Central Power, Rock Island, 6 miles away
      
   Rock Island Koa, Rock Island, 7 miles away
      
   Camelot Campground, Rock Island, 7 miles away
      
   Hidden Lake, Taylor Ridge, 8 miles away
      
   Andalusia Slough, Andalusia, 8 miles away
      

Marinas near West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground, Iowa:

   Sunset Marina, Rock Island, 9 miles away

   Fairport Landing Marina, Muscatine, 16 miles away


Public Lands near West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground, Iowa:

   Wildcat Den State Park, Iowa, 14 miles away

   Maquoketa Caves State Park, Iowa, 31 miles away

   Delabar Park State Park, Illinois, 34 miles away


Golf Courses Near West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground, Iowa:

   Emeis Golf Course, Davenport, 3 miles away

   Wolf's Run Ultimate Golf Putt, Davenport, 5 miles away

   Credit Island Golf Course, Davenport, 5 miles away

   Red Hawk-First Tee Golf Course, Davenport, 6 miles away

   Highland Springs Golf Course, Rock Island, 7 miles away


Lakes Near West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground, Iowa:

   Lake Potter, Rock Island County, 6 miles away

   Frye Lake, Mercer County, 18 miles away


Current weather conditions at West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground, Iowa
WXPort

Local climate location: MUSCATINE 15 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Davenport-Moline-Rock Island, Iowa-Illinois
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Davenport-Moline-Rock Island, Iowa-Illinois, the metro area neareast to West Lake County Park - Summit Camp Ground. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Iowa Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Iowa

Scott County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Scott County

Books about campgrounds in Iowa
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Iowa.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.