hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Arizona > Apache County > Tunnel Reservoir

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Tunnel Reservoir, Mogollon Rim Mountains, Arizona

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Grocery store nearby
Nearby attractions
Fishing
Boating
Cabins
Boat Ramps
Service and Repair is available
Boat Rentals
Restrooms
Store
Restaurant
Laundry Facilities
Picnic and Barbecue area is available
Bait and tackle
Lodging

Activities: boating, fishing, fly fishing, waterskiing, swimming and canoeing

There are needless to say restrooms at this campground. Tunnel Reservoir is a very popular campground among folks of Greer. So many local attractions and such a good variety of outdoors recreation will undeniably have you coming back repeatedly.
So many enjoyable things close to Tunnel
 
    Reservoir; you always have a delightful time when you're here. The pleasant ambiance and the perfect loads of fun activities have people coming from near and far.
It's not possible to get bored in Arizona if you love the outdoors.
 If you fancy the outdoors, you won’t be disenchanted; there's hiking, whitewater paddling, swimming, and fishing, so it's just not possible to get bored. It's been too much time since you went outside, you have to get out of the house; Tunnel Reservoir is a delightful local campground if you happen to be in Arizona.
Sunrise Park is a magnificent ski hill, everybody loves it. 80% of the trails are green and blue and suitable for little ones and novices. The rest of the 800 acres of skiable land, 20%, consists of demanding trails. The 65 trails that cover the close by ski hill Sunrise Park are lots of fun; these trails get an average of 21 feet of good snow per season. Sunrise Park has a magnificent
 
1,800-foot elevation difference, and has 10 different ski lifts. The 10-mile-long West Baldy Trail has a height difference of 1,996 feet; it is a beautiful great outdoors hiking trail.  

BEST WESTERN Sunrise Inn, Eagar

11 miles away
  
Americas Best Value Inn Springerville, Springerville

12 miles away
  
Days Inn St. Johns, Saint Johns

28 miles away
  
PVC At The Roundhouse Resort, Pinetop

31 miles away


Other campgrounds near Tunnel Reservoir, Mogollon Rim Mountains, Arizona:

   Benny Creek Campground - Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, Alpine, 0 miles away
      
   Greer Lakes Campground, Apache County, 1 miles away
      
   Apache - Sitgreaves - Benny Creek, Springerville, 1 miles away
      
   Rolfe C Hoyer Campground, Apache County, 1 miles away
      
   Greer Campground, Apache County, 1 miles away
      
   Hoyer Campground, Alpine, 1 miles away
      
   Apache - Sitgreaves - Rolfe C Hoyer, Greer, 1 miles away
      
   Rosey Creek Campground, Apache County, 1 miles away
      
   Mountain Aire RV Park, Greer, 2 miles away
      
   South Fork, Greer, 3 miles away
      

Paddling Rivers Near Tunnel Reservoir, Mogollon Rim Mountains, Arizona:

   Black River - East Fork, Apache County, 16 miles away
      Class -blank- - 18 miles long (Diamond Rock to Wildcat Point)

   Black River - & East Fork, Apache County, 19 miles away
      Class IV-V - 90 miles long (Below Wildcat Point)

   Blue River, Greenlee County, 29 miles away
      Class IV-V - 34 miles long (Blue Crossing to Forest Service Road 475)


Public Lands near Tunnel Reservoir, Mogollon Rim Mountains, Arizona:

   Petrified Forest National Park, Petrified Forest National Park - AZ, 53 miles away
      
   Lyman Lake State Park, Arizona, 20 miles away

   Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, Arizona, 26 miles away


Trails near Tunnel Reservoir, Mogollon Rim Mountains, Arizona:

   West Baldy Trail, Apache County, 9 miles away
       10 hiking miles, 1996 feet elevation difference


Lakes Near Tunnel Reservoir, Mogollon Rim Mountains, Arizona:

   Tunnel Reservoir, Apache County, 0 miles away

   River Reservoir, Apache County, 0 miles away

   Hidden Lake, Apache County, 2 miles away

   Hay Lake, Apache County, 2 miles away

   Hog Wallow Lake, Apache County, 3 miles away


Current weather conditions at Tunnel Reservoir, Mogollon Rim Mountains, Arizona
WXPort

Local climate location: MC NARY 4 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Safford, Arizona
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Safford, Arizona, the metro area neareast to Tunnel Reservoir. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Arizona Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Arizona

Apache County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Apache County

Books about campgrounds in Arizona
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Arizona.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.