hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Arizona > Pinal County > Peppersauce

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Peppersauce, Arizona

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Fishing
Cabins
Restrooms
Store
Picnic and Barbecue area is available
Tap Water

Activities: fishing, hiking and horseback riding

Of course there are restrooms here, and water hookups are available here. Peppersauce is a campground esteemed by people from Oracle.
It's completely out of the question to run out of fun things to do near Peppersauce; spending time at this campground is very pleasant. The pleasant people who control this spot and scores of fun things to do are incentive enough to come here.
This part of Arizona is always a bliss to stop at during camping season. Lots of people stay here to check out nearby
 
    Oracle State Park.
When was the last occasion you went for a weekend of camping? Peppersauce, Arizona is a pleasant spot for getting out. So many local attractions and the tremendous variety of outdoors recreation are certain
 to keep you coming back persistently. If you fancy the outdoors, you won’t be dissatisfied; there's fishing, hiking, playing golf, and swimming, so running out of amusing stuff to do won’t happen.
Mount Lemmon Ski Valley is a splendid ski mountain, everyone enjoys it. 70% of the runs are beginner and intermediate and appropriate for kids and learners. The rest of the 70 acres of skiable terrain, 30%, consists of red and black runs. The 18 runs that cover the nearby ski mountain Mount Lemmon Ski Valley are lots of fun; these runs get an average of 15 feet of ice cold snow per season. Mount Lemmon Ski Valley has a splendid 950-foot altitude difference, and has 3 different ski lifts.
 
Crystal Spring_Butterfly Trail is 6.7 miles from beginning to end. This charming backcountry hiking trail has a height difference of 2,267 feet.  

Miraval, Tucson

12 miles away
  
Catalina Inn Tucson, Tucson

15 miles away
  
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, Tucson

15 miles away
  
Canyon Ranch Resort In Tucson, Tucson

16 miles away


Other campgrounds near Peppersauce, Arizona:

   Peppersauce Campground, Pinal County, 1 miles away
      
   Bear Wallow Campground, Pima County, 7 miles away
      
   Loma Linda Campground, Pima County, 7 miles away
      
   Mt. Bigelow, Mount Lemmon, 7 miles away
      
   Spencer Canyon Campground, Pima County, 7 miles away
      
   Spencer Canyon, Mount Lemmon, 7 miles away
      
   San Manuel Highlands RV and Home, San Manuel, 7 miles away
      
   Whitetail Group, Mount Lemmon, 7 miles away
      
   White Tail Group, Mount Lemmon, 8 miles away
      
   Shower Point Campground, Pima County, 8 miles away
      

Public Lands near Peppersauce, Arizona:

   Saguaro National Park, Tucson - AZ, 22 miles away
      
   Chiricahua National Monument, Willcox - AZ, 58 miles away
      
   Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, Coolidge - AZ, 61 miles away
      
   Oracle State Park, Arizona, 6 miles away

   Catalina State Park, Arizona, 14 miles away


Trails near Peppersauce, Arizona:

   Crystal Spring_Butterfly Trail, Pima County, 7 miles away
      6.7 hiking miles, 2267 feet elevation difference

   Samaniego Ridge Seven Trail, Pima County, 8 miles away
      14.8 hiking miles, 4672 feet elevation difference

   Canada del Oro Four, Pima County, 8 miles away
       16.2 hiking miles, 4711 feet elevation difference

   Cargodera Canyon Six Trail, Pima County, 12 miles away
      9.5 hiking miles, 7511 feet elevation difference

   Bear Canyon Trail Twenty-Nine, Pima County, 12 miles away
      5.1 hiking miles, 2098 feet elevation difference

   Ventura Esperero Trail Twenty-five, Pima County, 13 miles away
      10.9 hiking miles, 5058 feet elevation difference

   La Milagrosa-Aqua Caliente Trail, Pima County, 14 miles away
       11 hiking miles, 1324 feet elevation difference


Golf Courses Near Peppersauce, Arizona:

   San Manuel Golf Club, San Manuel, 8 miles away

   The Preserve Golf Club at Saddlebrooke, Tucson, 12 miles away

   Mountainview Country Club Saddlebrooke, Tucson, 13 miles away

   Mountain View Golf Club, Tucson, 13 miles away

   Arizona National Golf Club, Tucson, 15 miles away


Lakes Near Peppersauce, Arizona:

   Rose Canyon Lake, Pima County, 9 miles away


Current weather conditions at Peppersauce, Arizona
WXPort

Local climate location: ORACLE 21 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Tucson, Arizona
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Tucson, Arizona, the metro area neareast to Peppersauce. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Arizona Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Arizona

Pinal County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Pinal County

Books about campgrounds in Arizona
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Arizona.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.