hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Wyoming > Albany County > Upper Nash Fork Campground

nearby attractionsmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Upper Nash Fork Campground, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming

   

Custom Search

 

This primitive campground is situated in an enormously pretty place; primitive campgrounds such as Upper Nash Fork Campground can be demanding to get to, but they are gorgeous. Amenities and facilities are few in primitive campgrounds such as this one, and primitive campgrounds like Upper Nash Fork Campground is a good way to get out in the great outdoors. Everybody ought to go for a weekend of camping now and then, and Upper Nash Fork Campground in Wyoming is exactly the place. The splendid variety of local attractions and the splendid variety of outdoors recreation are sure to keep you coming back many times.
This camp ground is to be found in the scenic Medicine Bow Mountains.
 
    Some of the things you can do here at Upper Nash Fork Campground are hiking, whitewater paddling, fishing, and swimming, so most likely you want to stay a bit.
Upper Nash Fork Campground is a campground loved by the people in
 Centennial. A number of people stay at Upper Nash Fork Campground when they come to take a look at Medicine Bow National Forest.

It's impossible to get bored in Wyoming if you fancy the outdoors. Upper Nash Fork Campground is located in a vicinity with lots of fun things to do, and what a good place for camping it is. Snowy Range is a delightful ski mountain, everyone enjoys it. 70% of the ski runs are intermediate or beginner and fitting for little ones and novices. The rest of the 250 acres of skiable territory, 30%, consists of advanced and expert ski runs. Ski down the 27 ski runs of Snowy Range; this ski mountain has a drop from top to bottom of 990 feet. Snowy Range has
 
5 good ski lifts and gets on average 21 feet of ice cold snow per year. Some nearby water includes Telephone Creek; don't leave without visiting Medicine Bow National Forest.  

The Sage And Sand Motel LLC, Saratoga

27 miles away
  
The Lodge And Spa At Brush Creek Ranch, Saratoga

37 miles away
  
Saratoga Resort And Spa, Saratoga

40 miles away
  
Fairfield Inn & Suites Laramie, Laramie

42 miles away


Other campgrounds near Upper Nash Fork Campground, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming:

   Nash Fork, Centennial, 0 miles away
      
   Medicine Bow - Nash Fork, Centennial, 0 miles away
      
   Brooklyn Lake, Centennial, 1 miles away
      
   Medicine Bow - Brooklyn Lake, Centennial, 2 miles away
      
   Fishhook Lake, Centennial, 2 miles away
      
   Medicine Bow - Sugarloaf, Centennial, 4 miles away
      
   Sugarloaf, Centennial, 4 miles away
      
   Lewis Lake Campground, Albany County, 4 miles away
      
   Medicine Bow - North Fork, Centennial, 4 miles away
      
   Medicine Bow National Forest - Libby Creek - Willow Campground, Centennial, 5 miles away
      

Paddling Rivers Near Upper Nash Fork Campground, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming:

   North Platte River, Carbon County, 20 miles away
      Class I-III - 20 miles long (State line to French Creek)

   Laramie River, Albany County, 22 miles away
      Class I-II - 3 miles long (Jelm Public Access to Woods Landing)


Public Lands near Upper Nash Fork Campground, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming:

   Medicine Bow National Forest, Wyoming, 8 miles away

   State Forest State Park, Colorado, 33 miles away


Trails near Upper Nash Fork Campground, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming:

   Circle Trail, Albany County, 4 miles away

   Lakes Trail, Albany County, 6 miles away

   Medicine Bow Trail, Carbon County, 7 miles away

   Arlington Pack Trail, Carbon County, 8 miles away

   Overland Trail, Albany County, 16 miles away


Lakes Near Upper Nash Fork Campground, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming:

   Barber Lake, Albany County, 4 miles away

   Sand Lake, Carbon County, 6 miles away


Current weather conditions at Upper Nash Fork Campground, Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming
WXPort

Local climate location: ELK MOUNTAIN 2 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Laramie, Wyoming
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Laramie, Wyoming, the metro area neareast to Upper Nash Fork Campground. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Wyoming Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Wyoming

Albany County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Albany County

Books about campgrounds in Wyoming
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Wyoming.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.