hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Ohio > Logan County > Rockin Ridge Resort

nearby attractionsmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Rockin Ridge Resort, Ohio

   

Custom Search

 
There have been unconfirmed reports that this campground has gone out of business. Says Anonymous

The nice folks who control this site and all the perfect passtime activities beat anything. You've got to get out of the house, and Rockin Ridge Resort in Ohio is just what you need.
It's not possible to get bored in Ohio if you love the outdoors. Rockin Ridge Resort is extremely well prized by visitors from Bellefontaine.
At Rockin Ridge Resort enjoyable stuff to do is plentiful, and it certainly is a nice campground. As if Rockin Ridge Resort wasn't enough, you can also go fishing, swimming, and playing golf, so possibly you want to stay for a while.
Lots of folks stay
 
    at this campground to be in the vicinity of Indian Lake State Park. Such a great pick of attractions and the nearby outdoors recreation will make you pleased you came. Mad River Mountain, the nearby ski hill has an elevation difference
 of 300 feet; this ski hill has 12 different ski lifts, and 3 feet of beautiful snow per winter covering its 24 runs. Mad River Mountain is a great ski hill, everyone enjoys it. 52% of the runs are easy and fitting for young ones and beginners. The rest of the 144 acres of skiing land, 48%, consists of black and red runs. For all you boaters, Gene's Marine Bait & Tackle is a tremendous marina in the neighborhood. A magnificent scene to bowl in close proximity to Rockin Ridge Resort is Hillcrest Lanes. When you're here at Rockin Ridge Resort it's always fun to stop by Indian Lake State Park, and a journey to a close by bowling alley such as T P Bowling Lanes is always enjoyable. This is  
truly a glorious campground. While you're here at Rockin Ridge Resort you can play some golf at Liberty Hills Golf Club, and there are plenty of people from Bellefontaine here.  

Comfort Inn Bellefontaine, Bellefontaine

3 miles away
  
Super 8 Bellefontaine, Bellefontaine

4 miles away
  
Country Hearth Inn And Suites Kenton, Kenton

16 miles away
  
Fairfield Inn & Suites Springfield, Springfield

25 miles away


Other campgrounds near Rockin Ridge Resort, Ohio:

   Mountain Lake Campgrounds, Bellefontaine, 2 miles away
      
   KAMP A-Lott, Bellefontaine, 2 miles away
      
   A and E Camping Resort, Bellefontaine, 4 miles away
      
   Ohio State Eagles Recreation Park, Bellefontaine, 4 miles away
      
   Zane Shawnee Caverns, Bellefontaine, 4 miles away
      
   Blue Jacket Campgrounds, Bellefontaine, 5 miles away
      
   Back 40 Campgrounds, Rushsylvania, 5 miles away
      
   Old Mill Campground, Huntsville, 8 miles away
      
   Oak Crest Campgrounds, West Liberty, 8 miles away
      
   East Liberty Lakes, Zanesfield, 8 miles away
      

Public Lands near Rockin Ridge Resort, Ohio:

   Indian Lake State Park, Ohio, 14 miles away

   Buck Creek State Park, Ohio, 18 miles away

   Kiser Lake State Park, Ohio, 20 miles away

   John Bryan State Park, Ohio, 32 miles away

   Madison Lake State Park, Ohio, 35 miles away


Golf Courses Near Rockin Ridge Resort, Ohio:

   Tree Links Golf Course, Bellefontaine, 2 miles away

   Cherokee Hills Golf Course, Bellefontaine, 5 miles away

   Liberty Hills Golf Club, Bellefontaine, 6 miles away

   Woodland Golf Club, Urbana, 13 miles away

   Urbana Country Club, Urbana, 14 miles away


Lakes Near Rockin Ridge Resort, Ohio:

   Black Lake, Logan County, 14 miles away


Current weather conditions at Rockin Ridge Resort, Ohio
WXPort

Local climate location: PANDORA 13 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Bellefontaine, Ohio
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Bellefontaine, Ohio, the metro area neareast to Rockin Ridge Resort. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Ohio Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Ohio

Logan County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Logan County

Books about campgrounds in Ohio
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Ohio.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.