hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Michigan > Crawford County > Hutt's Camp and Canoeing

nearby attractionsmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Michigan

   

Custom Search

 
While going to this region in Michigan it's a splendid idea to go camping for a couple of days too. The caring reception and a good variety of entertaining stuff have folks coming here.
A lot of folks opt for Hutt's Camp and Canoeing when they come to go to Hartwick Pines State Park. All the good local attractions in the vicinity and the nearby outdoors recreation are wonderful causes to come.
There is so much cool stuff to do next to Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, and it is a splendid escape from the routine. Hutt's Camp and Canoeing is a campground rather often visited by folks from Grayling.
Outdoors recreation is abundant, some of the entertaining stuff you can do is playing
 
    golf, whitewater paddling, fishing, and swimming, so you won’t get bored. You really shouldn't spend too much time indoors; you've got to get out of the house sometimes, and Hutt's Camp and Canoeing in Michigan is exactly the spot.
 The 225-foot elevation difference at close by ski area Hanson Hills is great; it has 11 ski slopes blanketed by 5 feet of snow per winter, served by 5 lifts. Hanson Hills is a wonderful ski area, everybody loves it. 90% of the ski slopes are intermediate or beginner and suitable for little ones and learners. The rest of the 125 acres of skiing land, 10%, consists of advanced and expert ski slopes. Skyline Ski Slide nearby is a good ski mountain boasting a pleasant 210-foot height difference served by 5 good ski lifts; it has 14 runs and gets 5 feet of white snow annually. Skyline Ski Slide is esteemed by skiers; it has 80% beginner and intermediate runs and 20% challenging runs. A total of  
13 acres of skiable territory in all. McNamara Monument is something you shouldn't miss since you're here at Hutt's Camp and Canoeing.  

Woodland Motor Lodge, Grayling

  
Days Inn Grayling, Grayling

  
Super 8 Grayling, Grayling

3 miles away
  
Gaylord Inn, Gaylord

16 miles away


Other campgrounds near Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Michigan:

   Au Sable River State Forest Campground, Grayling, 4 miles away
      
   Camp Grayling - MI ARNG, Grayling, 4 miles away
      
   Hartwick Pines State Park, Frederic, 4 miles away
      
   River Pond Campground, Grayling, 5 miles away
      
   Burton's Landing State Forest Campground, Grayling, 5 miles away
      
   Happi Days Campground, Frederic, 5 miles away
      
   Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Grayling, Grayling, 6 miles away
      
   River Park Campgrounds and Pond, Grayling, 6 miles away
      
   Keystone Landing State Forest Campground, Grayling, 6 miles away
      
   Lake Margrethe State Forest Campground, Grayling, 7 miles away
      

Marinas near Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Michigan:

   Houghton Lake Marina, Houghton Lake, 14 miles away

   West-Shore-Marina, Houghton Lake, 14 miles away

   Lapham's Marina, Houghton Lake, 15 miles away


Paddling Rivers Near Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Michigan:

   Sturgeon River, Cheboygan County, 29 miles away
      Class I-II - 16 miles long (Trowbridge Road to Indian River)


Public Lands near Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Michigan:

   Hartwick Pines State Park, Michigan, 6 miles away

   N. Higgins Lake State Park, Michigan, 8 miles away

   S. Higgins Lake State Park, Michigan, 12 miles away

   Otsego Lake State Park, Michigan, 13 miles away

   Wilson State Park, Michigan, 32 miles away


Golf Courses Near Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Michigan:

   Grayling Country Club, Grayling, 1 miles away

   Fox Run Country Club, Grayling, 3 miles away

   Ye Olde Country Club, Roscommon, 10 miles away

   The Fox, Roscommon, 13 miles away

   Burning Oak Country Club, Roscommon, 13 miles away


Lakes Near Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Michigan:

   Lake Margrethe, Crawford County, 5 miles away

   Blue Gill Lake, Crawford County, 9 miles away

   Higgins Lake, Roscommon County, 9 miles away

   Heart Lake, Otsego County, 11 miles away

   Otsego Lake, Otsego County, 14 miles away


Current weather conditions at Hutt's Camp and Canoeing, Michigan
WXPort

Local climate location: BOYNE FALLS 24 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Cadillac, Michigan
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Cadillac, Michigan, the metro area neareast to Hutt's Camp and Canoeing. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Michigan Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Michigan

Crawford County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Crawford County

Books about campgrounds in Michigan
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Michigan.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.