hikercentralsearch camps
US Campgrounds > Michigan > Cass County > Hollywood Shores Resort

nearby attractionsamenitiesmapcontact infoform

 
 
 

Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan

   

Custom Search

 
AMENITIES:
Tent camping is available
Nearby attractions
Fishing
Boating
Restrooms
Showers

Activities: boating, fishing and golf

Don't forget your fishing pole as this spot has some perfect fishing, and as expected there are showers at this campground. Hollywood Shores Resort is to be found in a vicinity with scores of fun things to do, and it is one of lots of great campgrounds in this region. Alright, it's been too long since you went outside, time has come to get out, and Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan is a great spot for getting out.
As if Hollywood Shores Resort wasn't enough, you can also go whitewater paddling, playing
 
    golf, fishing, and swimming, so it's impossible to get bored. Restrooms are of course at your disposal, and also take advantage of the golf conveniences here.

The people who care for the campground and all the fun things have
 people coming here. If by chance you fancy boating you are in luck, boating is great here, and this is a great scene for tent camping.
With so much to do in Michigan you'll never get bored. The pleasant variety of local attractions and all the outdoors recreation are good causes to come.
Swiss Valley is a fine ski mountain, everybody loves it. 80% of the ski slopes are intermediate or beginner and well suited for little ones and novices. The rest of the 60 acres of ski terrain, 20%, consists of advanced and expert ski slopes. There is a total of 11 ski slopes at nearby Swiss Valley; this ski mountain gets 6 feet of white snow every season. There are 7 great ski lifts at Swiss Valley,
 
and the vertical drop is 225 feet. A wonderful spot to bowl in close proximity to Hollywood Shores Resort is Country CLUB Lanes Limited, and in case you have a boat, Baldwin Lake Marina is a fine marina.  

Value Place Louisville Clrksvl, Clarksville

8 miles away
  
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, Elkhart

9 miles away
  
Baymont Inn & Suites Elkhart, Elkhart

9 miles away
  
Econo Lodge Elkhart, Elkhart

9 miles away


Other campgrounds near Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan:

   Willow Shores, Union, 1 miles away
      
   Willow Shores Campers Resort, Union, 3 miles away
      
   RV/MH Hall of Fame, Union, 3 miles away
      
   Lakeside Campground, Jones, 6 miles away
      
   Camp will welber, Jones, 7 miles away
      
   Rogers Resort, Jones, 7 miles away
      
   Camelot Resort and Campgrounds, Jones, 7 miles away
      
   Camelot Campgrounds, Jones, 7 miles away
      
   Eby's Pines Campground, Bristol, 7 miles away
      
   Scenic Hills Campgrounds, Middlebury, 8 miles away
      

Marinas near Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan:

   Baldwin Lake Marina, Union, 3 miles away

   Corey Lake Marina, Three Rivers, 10 miles away

   Park Shore Marina, Cassopolis, 13 miles away


Paddling Rivers Near Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan:

   Christiana Creek, Elkhart County, 10 miles away
      Class I-II - 1.5 miles long (West Simonton to St. Joseph River)

   East Race, -blank- County, 28 miles away
      Class II(III) - 0.4 miles long (Whitewater course)


Public Lands near Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan:

   Potato Creek State Park, Indiana, 37 miles away

   Chain O' Lakes State Park, Indiana, 39 miles away


Golf Courses Near Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan:

   Raber Golf Course, Bristol, 3 miles away

   Elcona Country Club, Bristol, 3 miles away

   Old Orchard Golf Course, Elkhart, 8 miles away

   Maplecrest Country Club, Goshen, 9 miles away

   Elcona Country Club Grounds Department, Elkhart, 9 miles away


Lakes Near Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan:

   Indiana Lake, Cass County, 1 miles away

   Shavehead Lake, Cass County, 4 miles away

   Heaton Lake, Elkhart County, 5 miles away

   Long Lake, Cass County, 5 miles away

   Donnell Lake, Cass County, 7 miles away


Current weather conditions at Hollywood Shores Resort, Michigan
WXPort

Local climate location: DOWAGIAC 18 miles away


Outdoors Recreation Near Elkhart-Goshen, Indiana
Outdoors recreation in the vicinity of Elkhart-Goshen, Indiana, the metro area neareast to Hollywood Shores Resort. Find info on campgrounds, marinas, hiking trails, ski resorts, lakes, beaches, parks, whitewater, golf courses and more.

OTHER_INFO
  Michigan Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Michigan

Cass County Campgrounds
Complete list of all campgrounds in Cass County

Books about campgrounds in Michigan
List of books available on Amazon.com about campgrounds in Michigan.
 

Copyright © Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.